connect AC/RC,
Open DUMLdore
To see if its connected it'll say the com port number in the status bar
Yes
You don't even need to do that,
connect AC/RC,
Open DUMLdore
To see if its connected it'll say the com port number in the status bar
HaloweenHampster- The DUMLdore picks up aircraft it says COMM 3. DUMLdore won't let me backup files, I get the FTP error code with that IP address.I have tried reinstalling, using another laptop with Windows 8.1 which DJI Assisant doesn't even detect aircraft.Windows 10 does detect aircraft..Any help would certainly be appreciated ..- thanks

Yes

HaloweenHampster- The DUMLdore picks up aircraft it says COMM 3. DUMLdore won't let me backup files, I get the FTP error code with that IP address.I have tried reinstalling, using another laptop with Windows 8.1 which DJI Assisant doesn't even detect aircraft.Windows 10 does detect aircraft..Any help would certainly be appreciated ..- thanks
Have you tried connecting the magic to you PC, the star Assistant 2 to check the AC is detected by computer. Close Assistant 2, then start Dumldore and try the back up function?

If you done all that, then can you borrow another pc to try again with WIN 7

Have you tried connecting the magic to you PC, the star Assistant 2 to check the AC is detected by computer. Close Assistant 2, then start Dumldore and try the back up function?

Yes the assistant identifies the Mavic,just get that annoying error . Gotta see if I know anyone with Windows 7. Thanks my friend, I appreciate it

With the mavic connected open your internet browser and input that address in message without DUMLdore or assistant 2 open

Sorry what do you mean by "the magic" & "star Assistant 2" . I have tried numerous times following to a T following along as digdat0 does it on youtube.

With the mavic connected open your internet browser and input that address in message without DUMLdore or assistant 2 open
I just tried by using Chrome, I typed in that IP address ( FTP://192.168.42.4 ) and the browser times out...I tried internet explorer, same thing.. I don't know.. thanks

FTP://192.168.42.2 ?
Thats the IP address I get in that error message when I try to backup my current firmware using DUMLdore. I entered that in my wed address and the browser timed out. Maybe it has something to do with my router.. Gonna look a few things up & see what I can find.. thanks!

Sorry what do you mean by "the magic" & "star Assistant 2" . I have tried numerous times following to a T following along as digdat0 does it on youtube.
Sorry that is word correction on my phone! Magic = Mavic and star = start.

Assistant 2 might detect the Mavic connection, but then does Dumbledore then do the back up or is it still fails for back up?

Sorry that is word correction on my phone! Magic = Mavic and star = start.

Assistant 2 might detect the Mavic connection, but then does Dumbledore then do the back up or is it still fails for back up?
Assitant 2 detects Mavic, when I run DUMLdore and try to back up my current firmware my browser times out then I get the Error Message : FTP://192.168.42.2. lol I have that address memorized I've typed it so many times, lol how sad is that... All I can do is keep trying. thanks man!

Sorry RC requires USB connected to PC before power up for it to communicate to the PC
So I hooked the RC to PC via the USB, I powered the remote on and the USB updated the USB Driver for RC.I unplug USB from RC then Plug into Mavic and try again to run DUMLdore and same error message.. Ready to strangle this Mavic.. ha ha.kiddin.. welp, to me it seems like something to do with my router.

Just the RC on its own, no mavic
Want to see if its the computer or mavic

Connect RC to PC using USB, power up RC, wait 2 minutes for it to boot then try FTP / DUMLdore

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23