DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to rollback Mavic firmware

“Older FC firmware expects to write flight logs onto the SD card. If it doesn't see a card it can't write logs and won't allow takeoff.”

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I thought the parameters wre stored there. So if not stored on the internal SD, then where are parameters saved that you change with DJI Assistant?

Reactions: maviclova
Best to not talk about bypassing nfz, they have laxed on height and speed but nfz is the next level IMO
all the info is about and retroroms is probably your best source of knowledge

The answer is it depends on how you do it & what features you want

Are there any functionality improvement in 1.4.0100 that would motivate people to roll up to it from 1.4.000 (keeping the earlier versions of 305, 306, and 905)?

I like the pano / sphere, I just tested it before posting to confirm it works
Will be going back up to 1.4.0100

DUMLRacer is a tad iffy atm, but not dangerous. It will get better

I'm really new to drones and this weird setup DJI is using, and I havent tested it much at all. It does work, probably most solid on osx, but ive got reports of it working on windows from Haloweenhamser

I'm really new to drones and this weird setup DJI is using, and I havent tested it much at all. It does work, probably most solid on osx, but ive got reports of it working on windows from Haloweenhamser

Huge hat tip for your contribution here, @ jcase

Love the DUMLRacer picture as well, got the software development reference the second I saw it :)

Uploading first payload
Starting the first race!
You got first place! DJI Lost that race!
Uploading second payload
Starting the second race!
......................................................................................Looks like we won the race, try downgrading!

I'm back at .0000 now

I was not be able to go to .0700 direct.
Will do this after charging my batteries.

So far.....it worked great for me. Donation will come!

Uploading first payload
Starting the first race!
You got first place! DJI Lost that race!
Uploading second payload
Starting the second race!
......................................................................................Looks like we won the race, try downgrade
Anyone using this
If after a minute you don't get the . . . With the leg leds flashing
Close the program and try again

Looks like a pretty Happy New Year so far, on just Day One, thanks to jcase and the gang. Hat is doffed to ya.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro