DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to save a Mavic (Go 4) spherical pano

RonBower

Premium Pilot
Reactions
IMG_3081.jpg I recently tried (for the first time) several of the pano mode functions. 180 degree, vertical, horizontal.... they all worked fine, and I could copy the resulting files from the SD card to my computer. But when I take a spherical shot (32 shots?), I can do the stitching in the app and view the result in the app with the "play" button (see enclosed screenshot). But I can't figure out where the stitched file is so that I can save it to my computer. I can go back to the file in the app (with Mavic turned on and connected of course) and it renders just fine. Help! I must be missing an option somewhere. Above is a simple screenshot taken from my iPad using the Go 4 app. By the way, I am using the latest firmware, downloaded 3 days ago. Thanks !!!!

If I understand your question it's an Apple thing. I believe if you connect to iTunes, you'll see it. Another thing I've found out is that if you connect an iphone or iPad to a mac, you can't see files on board the devices without connecting to iTunes, but if you connect to a windows based system, you CAN see the files. Of course they're named some random string of letters and numbers, but you can kind of tell by the date and time which one it is you want. Once you download from the i-device, you can manipulate as usual. And as I'm mulling your problem over, look around in the selections in the app for "export" instead of download. Preview, which is an Apple software package, doesn't let you save, but it DOES let you export. Go figure....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vishal@12