DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to stream Mavic Mini live video to PC (Unity)

trungle17

Reactions
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a way to stream the live video from the Mavic Mini to my PC (Unity) for image processing and controlling the drone via my PC
Is there any way this is possible ??
Any suggestions about how I can do it?
Thanks in advance

Without the sdk right now, I think that the only way is to stream the screen captured from your phone with any third party app or a Chromecast.

Reactions: trungle17
There are plenty "mirroring apps", some are free, but you must take in consideration the fact that something like that needs phone's wifi open which is a "no no" flying with MM.

Reactions: trungle17
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a way to stream the live video from the Mavic Mini to my PC (Unity) for image processing and controlling the drone via my PC
Is there any way this is possible ??
Any suggestions about how I can do it?
Thanks in advance

You can use FlytNow for this. It is a cloud based software that lets you control your drone over the internet and stream live video as well. The videos are recorded in the cloud from there you can download them on to your computer.

There are plenty "mirroring apps", some are free, but you must take in consideration the fact that something like that needs phone's wifi open which is a "no no" flying with MM.
??This and you might encounter latency.
We had a goggle discussion a while ago: Goggles for Mavic Mini (and others) where we discussed mirroring.
Let us know if you find something cool.

Reactions: PanX
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d