DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to transfer files from Mavic to PC via USB?

Hey guys,

One question, does anyone knows why inside the dji app, I can only see the videos, but none of the pictures taken?
Is there a setting that I missed checking?
I know for sure that I've taken a couple of pictures while flying the drone, but they are not being shown inside the library.

53e81810b6aa854dd4ae6fb6cab8d499.jpg

Your tips are welcomed.
Thanks!
Look for the photos while still connected to the drone, at that point hit the download button and they will stay on the app to access later, while not connected, hope this helps

Ok, so I figured it out. The software needs to be installed for windows to detect the Mavic as a drive. It must install the necessary drivers with the software. I tried plugging it in without the software installed and windows wouldn't detect it. Glad I got it all sorted, thanks for your advice, problem solved! Much easier now just transferring files via USB.
Thx, did this as well. Be carefull you take the correct DJI Assistant 2 downloaf, for my old Platinum Mavic Pro, it is a no longer updated version but the website shows exactly allsupported drones per version when you use a PC and Chrome or so. Thx!!! Via USB cable is much much better than getting in/out SD cards. +je

Ok, so I figured it out. The software needs to be installed for windows to detect the Mavic as a drive. It must install the necessary drivers with the software. I tried plugging it in without the software installed and windows wouldn't detect it. Glad I got it all sorted, thanks for your advice, problem solved! Much easier now just transferring files via USB.
What is the name of the software?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98