DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to use the Promotional Universal Clip

Epson Movario - Great idea. How do those who already purchased the glasses with the old style Phantom/inspire only clip get the new, much improved, promotional clip that will also work on the Mavic?

Can u confirm me that now in all the boxes of Moverio BT 300 glasses is included this clip ?

Thank u

They are only possibly included in the FPV/Drone edition, which has other accessories, I read that it was a special promotion to include the Mavic holder, so not all Drone editions will have them.
The drone edition does however have the holders for the P4 style controller.

Earlier packaging before Epson came out with the AR/developer or FPV/Drone designations, does not include any holders at all, so you will need to be careful what you are ordering. Hopefully you be lucky and have the Mavic holder included when you order the FPV/Drone edition

See what's included in the FPV/Drone edition at the bottom of the B and H Photo page.

Epson Moverio BT-300FPV Smart Glasses V11H756020F B&H Photo

Last edited:
They are only possibly included in the FPV/Drone edition, which has other accessories, I read that it was a special promotion to include the Mavic holder, so not all Drone editions will have them.
The drone edition does however have the holders for the P4 style controller.

Earlier packaging before Epson came out with the AR/developer or FPV/Drone designations, does not include any holders at all, so you will need to be careful what you are ordering. Hopefully you be lucky and have the Mavic holder included when you order the FPV/Drone edition

See what's included in the FPV/Drone edition at the bottom of the B and H Photo page.

Epson Moverio BT-300FPV Smart Glasses V11H756020F B&H Photo

Just at B and H I ll buy them in the first days of February BUT seems NOT mention about the Mavic holder inside ...

Just at B and H I ll buy them in the first days of February BUT seems NOT mention about the Mavic holder inside ...

You don't need to buy from B and H Photo, I was just trying to show you there is a separate "FPV/Drone edition", so you can buy the right one.

epson limited time offer.jpg

Here are the official sellers Epson | Epson US

Like I said the Mavic holder is a special gift, it may or may not be in every box, depending on when it was packaged and sent out to the retailers

Also check out the Rochester Optical - Epson BT-300 FPV and Virtual Reality pack, it has other accessories included, take note the BT-300 does not have a full VR system like Occulus Rift or HTC Vive yet

Epson Moverio BT-300 FPV-VR Combo » Rochester Optical

Last edited:
You don't need to buy from B and H Photo, I was just trying to show you there is a separate "FPV/Drone edition", so you can buy the right one.

View attachment 28537

Here are the official sellers Epson | Epson US

Like I said the Mavic holder is a special gift, it may or may not be in every box, depending on when it was packaged and sent out to the retailers

Also check out the Rochester Optical - Epson BT-300 pack, it has other accessories included

Epson Moverio BT-300 FPV-VR Combo » Rochester Optical

Thank u very much Iannes but U have to know that i m not from USA and if i ll buy it at B and H I ll pay cheaper than buy at EPSONN US store and send me here in Europe.:cool: So that if will be inside ok otherwise i ll search in internet.Opps I forget to say u that I ll be in NY for holidays ...

Last edited:
Thank u very much Iannes but U have to know that i m not from USA and if i ll buy it at B and H I ll pay cheaper than buy at EPSONN US store and send me here in Europe.:cool: So that if will be inside ok otherwise i ll search in internet.

I use this one piece holder for the BT-300, it is much more secure than the 2 piece model, not sure what country you are in, but just search for the product id "142621038398" in your country's Ebay or you can buy it from ETSY

Moverio bracket for the r c

Epson Moverio BT-300 DJI Mavic mount. Fast Free shipping. New Lower Price. | eBay

https://www.etsy.com/listing/515018...ery&ga_search_query=bt-300&ref=sr_gallery-1-1

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard