DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How y'all doing? Southern flyer , Greenville SC

Hello from the Crossroads of America MavicManiac81.

I too have a Spark and now a MA2.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
The quickest way to get it down would be a chainsaw! ?
Joking of course. Good luck with that.?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Still trying to think of a way to get it down open to suggestions

Wow.

It doesn't look damaged at all.

I had a similar experience. The low battery RTH kicked in under a tree and up it went. The wind blew it out of the tree while I was getting a ladder and it crashed to the ground, damaging the gimbal.

I've seen these items used to launch a line up, perhaps shaking a branch once it's up there.

Amazon.com : throw line launcher arborist

A water balloon launcher may work too.

Last edited:
I was kind of forced to upgrade. Here is where my spark resides. 100 ft in the air. Thanks for the welcome. View attachment 132875

Genius ?

Welcome to MP! Glad to have you.

Sorry to see your Spark 'hanging out' in a tree. Been there. Mine was my starter drone (Potensic), but @ a lower height. Spend 3 months up there. Was able to get it down (finally) with a tennis ball launcher designed for teaching dogs to fetch. It still flys, but I like my M2 way better.

Welcome to the forum!
Just now saw the devastation of the wildfires around and indeed in Greenville. I sincerely hope that you are safe and well. I also surmise that the tree that has your drone is no more.
Fires are raging all over the world it seems and scienists say it will just get worse.
Stay safe, take care.

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from down the road in Aiken. Suggest using a crab net (low country folks know what that is) and they usually have a pole about 6' long so you could climb and reach up to capture the Spark in the net? Please be careful and do get someone to video your attempt so we can smile at your efforts! <g>

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
If you had a backup drone, you might be able to use a fish hook, it worked for me!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world once you recover your quad.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078