DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Austin

Reactions
Site
www.herronaerialphotography.com
Hi Dan, Great website.
My in-laws live in Austin so I visit every so often. Guess I should pack the drone next time.

Reactions: Steel63
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hey Dan, I’m in Austin. Well who can afford to live there, we’re actually up in Leander area NW Austin. I know there is at least 1 maybe 2 more guys on here from Austin. Great to have you here

Hi guys, this Dan from Austin, Texas. I'm a long-time P4P pilot, just got a new Mavic Pro 2 and Zoom with Smart Controller. I'm loving it!!! Anyone here from Austin?

Dan Herron
Hey Dan! I'm from Hutto just North of you. I'm a forensic engineer and I run a M2P and waiting on a Matrice 210. Welcome to the forum!

Wow we may have enough guys in Austin alone to start our own flight club! Great to have some guys so close to bounce ideas off, like best areas to fly or grab some awesome footage

Hi Dan, I'm from The Peach State [emoji527] of Georgia. Thanks for joining the forum!

Hi guys, this Dan from Austin, Texas. I'm a long-time P4P pilot, just got a new Mavic Pro 2 and Zoom with Smart Controller. I'm loving it!!! Anyone here from Austin?

Dan Herron
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic 2's and SC, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Do you participate in:
?
The event is over a year ago.
Yours is the first post in this thread in the last 18 months

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143