DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy

Got my MA2 about a week ago. Studied, researched, learned for a couple of weeks. Flown it twice now from the driveway in front of my house. Nervously checking out launching, landing, taking a few photos etc.

Got the fly more package, added a 128GB micro SD, a foam fitted hard case, FAA reg, insurance. Smartphone is a Samsung S20 Ultra.

So far, no crashes and pretty excited about flying. Still learning of course, my skills and to trust the drone. Took it to 200 ft for a look see. Kinda scary to me for it to be so far away but that is part of the deal.

Interested in honing my flying skills. Guess I equate to RC aircraft that fly by a few feet off the ground at high speeds. That was always exciting to me. Buzzed my street for short distances a few times. So far, its been fun.
Be careful, people and cars/trucks just come up from nowhere. Threes have a habit just sprigging up out of the ground when you least expect it.
Fly safe, and be safe .Wel

Got my MA2 about a week ago. Studied, researched, learned for a couple of weeks. Flown it twice now from the driveway in front of my house. Nervously checking out launching, landing, taking a few photos etc.

Got the fly more package, added a 128GB micro SD, a foam fitted hard case, FAA reg, insurance. Smartphone is a Samsung S20 Ultra.

So far, no crashes and pretty excited about flying. Still learning of course, my skills and to trust the drone. Took it to 200 ft for a look see. Kinda scary to me for it to be so far away but that is part of the deal.

Interested in honing my flying skills. Guess I equate to RC aircraft that fly by a few feet off the ground at high speeds. That was always exciting to me. Buzzed my street for short distances a few times. So far, its been fun.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada