DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howto : tilted double-grid mission for 3D photogrammetry ?

I don't know. I map exclusively with my P4P.

D

I figured so, The mapping I do is rather low-key, I’m volunteering for different research projects for school in rather small areas with GCP’s, but I’ve been doing more larger areas on hills lately with a lot of brush and no open ground so GCP’s are hard to do and I’m actually thinking about adding a RTK module to it as well. Having a terrain following program for it would be excellent, thus my interest in Dronelink.

I use Droneharmony It is not free but certainly not expensive Not sure if it is an issue but only works with Android.. It will allow double grids. I have not tried setting for sloping ground as I generally want the photographs in a horizontal plane.

You can plan the mission on a PC and then fly with the phone. Both access an online database of your missions.

Hi, using dronelink with the "map" function is there a way to select after the mission only the photos needed to create a custom area map?
I mean a way in which, by inserting the single photos as in a mosaic, the borders are perfectly matched.
By flying at the maximum height allowed in my country (120 meters), orienting the drone to the north and putting the resolution of the photos in 16/9, I should be able to select only the photos each of which will be located 67.5 meters further north of the previous one and then, in the following longitudes, 120 meters to the left or right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard