DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Huawei Phone Problem

Joycey7

Reactions
Hi,
I have recently upgraded to the Huawei mate 20 pro phone (without checking its compatible with the DGI go 4 app and my dji mavic Pro drone), and the app didn't seem to work when I plugged it all in! Not an expert with this kind of stuff so just wondered if anyone else had this problem or has the same phone and can use the app?
Many thanks!

I am using the Mate 20 Pro and it works fine with GO4.
When pluging in the USB cable it is first set for charging only. There should come up a dialog which asks if you want to enable data transfer which you must do. You can also look into the notification drawer where the USB options should also be displayed.
There is one problem with GO4 when you want to exit. I am using the traditional navigation button bar which usually shows up when swiping upwards from the bottom. This will often not work within GO4. The workaround is switching the Mate off and on again, then you will see the buttons.

Reactions: Dronage and Joycey7
I am using the Mate 20 Pro and it works fine with GO4.
When pluging in the USB cable it is first set for charging only. There should come up a dialog which asks if you want to enable data transfer which you must do. You can also look into the notification drawer where the USB options should also be displayed.
There is one problem with GO4 when you want to exit. I am using the traditional navigation button bar which usually shows up when swiping upwards from the bottom. This will often not work within GO4. The workaround is switching the Mate off and on again, then you will see the buttons.

OK that's brilliant thanks, I'll try again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman