DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse Mode Question

noosaguy

Reactions
Hey I feel pretty foolish asking this but I'm a tad frustrated right now. I took the M2P out to see how Circle hyperlapse mode works and when I tried to set it up, I was able to set duration and total frames (length of hyperlapse) but wasn't able to set the subject to circle around.
I've watched a number of Youtube videos and they create a green square around the subject but I don't know how to get the green square??? Do I touch the screen, pinch or is there another method to select the subject?
I ask because if I touch the screen on the subject nothing happens? If I press GO it tells me to set the point on the subject and won't start.
Any ideas would be welcome.

Plus, whilst in the air with one of the hyperlapse modes selected, if I want to cancel, how do I go about that? The DJI Mavic 2 User Guide is bloody useless. :oops:

Last edited:
Touch the screen to the bottom left of where you want to select and then, whilst keeping your finger on the screen, move you finger to the opposite side of the object. (Top right) The drone will then move a bit to calculate the position of the object and then start circling.

Reactions: ssvdh66

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13