DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Hyperlapse practice shots with Air 2

Dangerly

Reactions

Thought I'd share some practice shots. I've got this great location for practicing hyperlapse shots, and yesterday's clouds did not disappoint. I am thinking of filming again today and going for a longer shot that goes up and over the buildings you can see in the opening scene of this test video.

Things I'm going to try next time:
  1. Capture in d-cine and color grade in post
  2. Compare hyperlapse, with filming the same scene in 4K / 24fps and speed up in post
  3. Long scenes - maybe about a mile long in distance

Looks good. I enjoy seeing hyperlapse cloud vids!

Thought I'd share some practice shots. I've got this great location for practicing hyperlapse shots, and yesterday's clouds did not disappoint. I am thinking of filming again today and going for a longer shot that goes up and over the buildings you can see in the opening scene of this test video.

2. Compare hyperlapse, with filming the same scene in 4K / 24fps and speed up in post
Hi Dangerly,
Thanks for testing these out, exactly what I've been looking for, and trialing myself lately with my MA2!
Cheers, mate

Nice footage. Can you share with us your exact settings? Did you do hyperlapse on video or single shots?

Nice footage. Can you share with us your exact settings? Did you do hyperlapse on video or single shots?
This was a hyperlapse with one frame every 2 seconds, 4K video, camera set to automatic, ND64 filter, using way-points. Flight time was about 11 minutes.

Many thanks
I’ll give it a try
Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun