DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse video frame

bkushner

Reactions
I noticed the djigo4 app has a new option in settings called hyperlapse video frame. Anyone know what this is?

I noticed the djigo4 app has a new option in settings called hyperlapse video frame. Anyone know what this is?
You mean what is a Hyperlapse? It’s simply a time lapse recorded while the AC is flying a prescribed flight path. I’m guessing you might know that. Are you taking about the option to save the frames as raw? I don’t think that’s new. Which part of the menu are you in? iOS or android?

You mean what is a Hyperlapse? It’s simply a time lapse recorded while the AC is flying a prescribed flight path. I’m guessing you might know that. Are you taking about the option to save the frames as raw? I don’t think that’s new. Which part of the menu are you in? iOS or android?
No I know what an hyperlapse is as well as how to save raw files of the HL. There is a new toggle setting Hyperlapse Video Frame??? Here have a look.

IMG_7732.JPGIMG_7732.JPG

Yes, I am similarly looking for an explanation of what this does. I capture hyperlapses on the Mavic 2 Pro without this setting turned on, so I’d like to know what it does.

When you make a Hyperlapse video you will see that the video is slightly zoomed in compared to the preview screen.
If you turn on this option then you will see some brackets on the screen which indicate where the zoom of your Hyperlapse will be. I hope this makes sense.

When you make a Hyperlapse video you will see that the video is slightly zoomed in compared to the preview screen.
If you turn on this option then you will see some brackets on the screen which indicate where the zoom of your Hyperlapse will be. I hope this makes sense.
Thought so- was only a guess.... I haven’t shot any timelapse with the M2 yet..

Reactions: RogerMav
I was looking for an answer to this same question. Does anyone toggle this setting on?

You want it turned on. When on during hyperlapse capture, it overlays a rectangular "frame" on your viewfinder that shows what the post-processed hyperlapse video will display. After capture, the native images are processed into the video, including stabilization, which results in a slight loss at the edges of the frame.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom