DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse with Air 2S and Mini 3 Pro

RAC DJI

Reactions
Hi, I have both the Air 2S and Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC. I enjoy taking
Hyperlapse’s with both. I discovered yesterday after the big firmware updates that I can plot a waypoint hyperlapse with my Mini 3 and run the mission and then save it to the controller. Then I can pair the controller with my Air 2S and pull up the saved mission which allows me to run it. It’s great for comparison between the two or for someone who needs to perform repeatable missions but wants the option of using different drones.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
It’s great for comparison between the two or for someone who needs to perform repeatable missions but wants the option of using different drones.
That's nifty that you can save it too, because it takes time/battery to plot out the waypoints. So it's nice to be able to land it, pop in a fresh battery, and then take off again to execute the plan.

Keep in mind however that even though they're waypoints, the controller still needs to be in constant communication with the drone. It's not like the older higher end models where the drone could execute the waypoints without any signal from the remote.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400