DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse with DJI wide angle lens on.

Great hyperlapse! Was this taken from the Miami Beach Marina? I did a video from there recents but with the M2P in the daylight. How do you like the new M3? In 1080p it looked a little soft. Can you get hyperlapse in 4K ?

Dale
Miami

Great hyperlapse! Was this taken from the Miami Beach Marina? I did a video from there recents but with the M2P in the daylight. How do you like the new M3? In 1080p it looked a little soft. Can you get hyperlapse in 4K ?

Dale
Miami
Yes the original file is 4K i don’t know why YouTube doesn’t let me upload the 4K and down sample it to 1080p. And yes that’s the mega yatch marina next to the children museum

Dale
Miami
Yes the original file is 4K i don’t know why YouTube doesn’t let me upload the 4K and down sample it to 1080p. And yes that’s the mega yatch marina next to the children museum

Did you figure out a reliable way to bypass DJI's detection for wide angle lens?

Yes I did :)

This hack works, but comes with considerable amount of risk. One misstep could lead to serious body injuries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman