DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse

Mavrickpro

Reactions
I’m new to this and I need some help. I’ve been messing around with the hyperlapse setting and I’ve done two with two points. The problem is I can’t find shots on my SD card. Is there something I have to do once it’s done with it’s shots?

After you see it render under the camera button hit that arrow under it and you will see this
IMG_2321.jpeg
Tap the one that looks like a clock
IMG_2322.jpeg you see this then and when done you have it .

The individual frames of the Hyperlapse are stored within the onboard internal memory on the Mavic 2. To access them one must plug in a USB cable to the Mavic 2 itself. Then they can be transferred to PC / Mac and manually manipulated.

Yes they are and so is the hyper.

No recordings should be split between the onboard installed SD card and built-in storage. There's a setting on the app on which storage will be used during the flight.

Well..I found them on the drone but not the SD card when I connected the card.
Well not sure how you got yours set up but this is from a file with just the pictures and is about 4 times that many below where that screenshot stops .
Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 8.18.00 PM.png so they are there buddy .It took me several times to figure it out and still am but just to show ya.
I take all from my card .

Well not sure how you got yours set up but this is from a file with just the pictures and is about 4 times that many below where that screenshot stops .
View attachment 58601 so they are there buddy .It took me several times to figure it out and still am but just to show ya.
I take all from my card .

I think I’m just missing something easy. I’ll try again tomorrow. Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000