DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse

G Lee

Reactions
I have a concern about Hyperlapse. Does this mode cause excessive wear and tear on the camera?? Just for instance , 200 clicks in 12 min. I know these are adjustable but still would like to here some feedback. Thx

I haven't noticed any difference in mine and I have been doing lots.Most of mine are in free and way more than 200 .Thats only over a 5sec hyper . Now it might down the road but hasn't so far .

I have a concern about Hyperlapse. Does this mode cause excessive wear and tear on the camera?? Just for instance , 200 clicks in 12 min. I know these are adjustable but still would like to here some feedback. Thx

My Father often said, “Anything too good to use is too good to have.” I think that statement applies to everything, regardless of the associated price tag.

There would be no point in owning a Lambourghini if you’re only going to drive it under 55 mph. A Ford Focus can do that for a ******* lot less money. There’s no reason to think the brain trust at DJI didn’t do their homework when designing the hyperlapse capability into its drones. Opinions may differ on the company’s after-sales customer relations, but DJI’s tech speaks for itself.

Reactions: ZooCougar
There are no "clicks" in hyperlapse or still photos. In the digital world, the sensor is sampled electronically, so you're not gonna wear out the electronics. And BTW, videos run at 30 "clicks" per second... for comparison. Not to worry

Maybe G Lee was referring to the clicks you hear .Is what I thought like these .

Reactions: Porky
Dirk: That is no doubt what he's referring to, the simulated shutter sound.

But what made me respond is the audio...may he rest in peace...I just love Tom Petty's music.

Reactions: dirkclod
Yes the clicks or crunch of a camera sound is what my mind says , whats moving. Thx for the info. Ive got to also learn how to use vimeo in this blog.

Yes the clicks or crunch of a camera sound is what my mind says , whats moving. Thx for the info. Ive got to also learn how to use vimeo in this blog.
Just join, it walks you through it .Thumbswayup

Love that. Such a good demonstration of different cloud layers in different wind directions. I may use this in class with your permission

There are no moving parts in this camera so there is no wear. Fire away. Hyperlapses are great!

Reactions: G Lee
Just kinda boring to do em if you do long ones .I mix em up doing sunups and downs and save em then stick them all together and makes a wild video .

Reactions: G Lee
Your right durk it just sits there and you just sit there and wait. Good idea though on putting them together in post.

Reactions: dirkclod
Your right durk it just sits there and you just sit there and wait. Good idea though on putting them together in post.
This was just messing with ones trying to learn how to do em . Did learn the lower you are the worst they look or mine did.

Those are aawwuussuumm. Now ive got a long way to go and a lot to learn about post.

Thanks but really was trying to just learn the different ones and stuck em together . Takes a lot of time going out early then late at the same place . Now if I had a good or was in a good location they would be cool but MS is just what it is .:)

Reactions: Point Zero

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661