DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse

Gizmo6257

Reactions
How can I veiw and download and or share my Haperlapse Shots from Drone or SD Card? Do I have to process them in light room or does the Mavic 2 Pro and DJI do that in app? Thanks.

How can I veiw and download and or share my Haperlapse Shots from Drone or SD Card? Do I have to process them in light room or does the Mavic 2 Pro and DJI do that in app? Thanks.
See my reply to previous thread on Saturday's list of topics. I found this to be one of the better You Tube video tutorials

When the drone is finished with the hyperlapse sequence, it stitches it together in a single MP4 video file on the SD card. No post processing required. So all you need to do is copy it from the card to the site from which you want to share.

This quick video was directly off the card (storm I recorded a few nights ago over the gulf of mexico).

Reactions: Thomas B and PAW
When the drone is finished with the hyperlapse sequence, it stitches it together in a single MP4 video file on the SD card. No post processing required. So all you need to do is copy it from the card to the site from which you want to share.

This quick video was directly off the card (storm I recorded a few nights ago over the gulf of mexico).

But what if it is not to share on social media and you want to work with the RAW images?

But what if it is not to share on social media and you want to work with the RAW images?

I think there's an option in camera settings to "Save Original Hyperlapse". I believe that saves the individual images to the card, in whatever format you have selected for photos. I'm not sure because I de-selected that before I ever shot a Hyperlapse.

Reactions: Thomas B
I think there's an option in camera settings to "Save Original Hyperlapse". I believe that saves the individual images to the card, in whatever format you have selected for photos. I'm not sure because I de-selected that before I ever shot a Hyperlapse.
Cheers I just looked that up and its here
Capture.JPG

BTW, I had turned on hyperlight when taking that timelapse video. (note: when using hyperlight, your individual images cannot be set to RAW, only jpg).

I guess the point here is that it seems you can set up the camera for whatever photo settings appeal to you, then turn on hyperlapse and it will use the camera settings to create the video.

Do I have this option (save original hyperlapse) in my Mavic Air or is this option only available in the Mavic 2 Pro?
of course I'd love to shoot the hyperlapse in RAW but Mavic Air only allows 5 second intervals for RAW which makes far fewer images, especially when I futz around and waste 5 minutes on compass, settings, etc. So I must shoot hyperlapse in JPEG for every 2 second exposures and get more images but less ability to adjust in post.

BTW, I had turned on hyperlight when taking that timelapse video. (note: when using hyperlight, your individual images cannot be set to RAW, only jpg).

I guess the point here is that it seems you can set up the camera for whatever photo settings appeal to you, then turn on hyperlapse and it will use the camera settings to create the video.

You can set the camera first but you risk the potential of drowning the frame with light...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman