DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I’m losing my mind!!!! Too many choices!!!!

Cy.

Reactions
So I tried a spark but then the Mavic Air came out and I said OMG I must have it so I ordered it and the goggles. Not shipped yet. Then I see all the posts about the Mavic Pro having better range and would actually work better with the goggles so I wouldn’t have to use a cable from the controller. So I sold some other toys to get the money for the Mavic Pro also. Why not have both? But now I am hearing all the talk about the Mavic Pro 2. I don’t want to regret one of these purchases a few months down the road. Any thoughts would be appreciated. ?

hi CY and welcome
id dont think a definite date has been given for a PM2 and what it will be is only conjecture (someone will chime in if im wrong)
there will always be something new round the corner whenever you buy.
you have shown an interest in adding goggles so you kinda know what you want. do as much research as you can on this site.
others will come in with suggestions and you will get plenty of help, and there are no stupid questions, well maybe some:)

Reactions: Cy.
My advice would be to do your homework, ask questions and view a lot of YouTube videos BEFORE pulling out your credit card.
But it looks like I'm a little late..............

Reactions: Anthony Viscomi
If you can find a way to wait for the Mavic Pro 2 I would do that. The value of the original Mavic Pro will undoubtedly take a hit once the second version is released. This is just the nature of new technology.

If its about maximum value and not having a depreciated drone then thats the way to proceed. If you are not concerned about the apparent loss in value then by all means stick with the Mavic Pro that you have ordered.

Reactions: ZackDoubleyou
My advice would be to do your homework, ask questions and view a lot of YouTube videos BEFORE pulling out your credit card.
But it looks like I'm a little late..............
+1 YouTube is your friend when making purchases

Reactions: PT_Mavic
Thanks for the advice everyone. I have watched YouTube videos for weeks now. LOL. Im kind of at the point of waiting to see what I have with the Mavic Air first and then maybe that would keep me happy until the mp2. I just really liked the alpine white Mavic Pro................. and its on sale. LOL

.... So I sold some other toys to get the money for the Mavic Pro also. Why not have both? But now I am hearing all the talk about the Mavic Pro 2. I don’t want to regret one of these purchases a few months down the road. Any thoughts would be appreciated. ?

Also ask yourself if you like being an early adopter and the issues that can entail (ie MP2). Who knows what the issues will be, but just something to consider and that tolerance varies with each individual.

i think you loss it already LOL but never the less MP is awesome i got mines back in oct , but there will be always something new on the market is what you looking far tht matters.

i just got my MP on Friday and i dont think you will be disappointed if your goal is to have a quality piece of gear. if you are trying to have the newest shiniest piece of kit to impress your homies i'd stick with the MA and wait for the MP2.

It's like a dog chasing squirrels. Squirrel! Ooo bigger squirrel! Wait wait fatter squirrel! By the time your done you have to have all the coolest squirrels. :D

Heroin user with a pretty big habit switch to Dilaudid
I think you need some Phantom 4 Advance it would be your Dilaudid For your MavicPro addiction
There cheep and from what I hear there pretty stable and take good Video
and Make for good lifting birds when you stick your new mavic..

.Who say you can't own more then One Drone..............

...Just suppose you find a friend
and you show them you new High end Drone
(mavic pro 2.0) you know it's not going to be cheep.!
If it is No one will buy it (Mavic Air)

First thing they want to do is fly it
Pull out The P4A.. I hear they hard to beat and will be the Go to bird because of the price for a flying camera
.....................................cR

Life is very short. Enjoy everything when you can.
Live like you’re dying [emoji6]
Well I did it...... When you can’t decide between 2 choices order them both. LOL I already had the Mavic Air ordered but now I ordered the alpine white Mavic Pro. Now the worst part waiting.........I hate ordering new toys.

Reactions: bhaz
I think you need a friend to help you with purchasing and holding these new toys. Pssst over here hand up. Get one fly it for awhile then you can truly make an informed decision.

Reactions: Cy.
I would say do the homework and stick to one drone, after you understand it completely then move on to another one.

Too much tech combined in both those drones. I've had my MP since September last year and haven't even got round to checking out all the features properly. Haven't even figured out which settings to use when recording. Hardly had any night flights.

Hope you got time and good weather on your side to fully enjoy both drones.

Mavic 2 should blow your prior purchases out the water. I’d get rid of the Spark at least and keep the Air. It’s a bettter selfie drone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hidnflagn