DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am having problems with my Mavic Mini. The problem arose after I crashed the unit. Since then the unit has been displaying the error message: ‘Power

mrtea_z

Reactions
I am having problems with my Mavic Mini. The problem arose after I crashed the unit. Since then the unit has been displaying the error message: ‘Power system hardware error code 30210.

I am having problems with my Mavic Mini. The problem arose after I crashed the unit. Since then the unit has been displaying the error message: ‘Power system hardware error code 30210.

WOW, you totaled it bro!!!

Sounds like the Battery or the Power System the battery feeds is damaged!! I'm guessing you'll have to send it back to DJI, hope you have Care Refresh or some type of drone insurance.

Very interesting, I wonder what DJI will say about this error and this case altogether....

Reactions: Thomas B
But at least... does it still fly ?

Have a look at this thread , it appears you have damaged the esc (electronic speed control) in the crash

Reactions: netsonic

You should open up your Mini if you can and have a look at the main board, the one where all 4 sets(one set per motor) of 3 wires connect to them lil pads, you should check that all wires are connected properly, as the crash could have cause a wire to come undone/unsoldered. Check carefully, wiggle each wire gently and see if all 4 motors have all 3 of their wires connected properly. Check the whole length of the wires, from the motors to the Board. It's a all-in-one Board, meaning all 4 ESCs(Electronic Speed Controllers) are on this same board. If all the wires are connected properly, then have a look at the actual 4-in-1 ESC board to see any structural damage, like a blown chip or something - as the crash could have cause some short circuit and blown some internal electronic part!

This is why I'm super careful with my Mavic Mini, always flying it with extreme caution and not trying some strange maneuvers and stuff! My Mini is gonna be flown today after work, gonna fly it so nicely, with lots of care and passion. Yeah I love to fly, it makes me feel so **** good, even addictive I may say!

I hope that you fix your drone or get a new one very soon bro - and when you do get a new one, cherish it like it's your lady... The Mini deserves the care!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada