DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am seeing this green strip on the right side of screen

chong67

Reactions
After I did an update this AM on the Fly app, I see this green strip on the right side of my screen.

In Photo mode, it show up. In Video mode, it goes away.

Any ideas on what is going on and how to get rid of it?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 281785512_5344568832249104_5324761010071995782_n.jpg
    281785512_5344568832249104_5324761010071995782_n.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 84
Try to switch aspect ratios, to 16:9 and then back to 4:3
Does this only appear on the live view, or also on photos saved on the SD Card?

I have the same issue...it just started after updating.

It's only in live view, doesn't show up on the photos.

Looks like another oops with Fly. Assume you tried deleting and reinstall. Is this android or ios?

I try switching the 16:9 and 4:3, no luck. It is live view.

I have uninstall, reinstall apk, instead of update. I have clean my Android phone using a app. I even delete the DJI folder. Reboot phone. All no luck. (BTW, how does it know my settings and preference even after I did all these erase & uninstall)

I have the Samsung S21.

I have called DJI support. They say sent in an email (support at dji dot com) along with screenshots.

Last edited:
Another poster this morning says they can't get their S21 to connect with android 12. Maybe you can offer hints on how to do it.

Uninstalled, and reinstalled, no change. I have Samsung S22Ultra. Connection to drone is a little slow, but works fine.

I saw a post on FB about the green strip thing like mine on the S21.

I am now back at the earlier version of Fly app and no more green strip. I am staying like this for now.

S21 is one of DJI approved device.

I have the same issue on my S21 Ultra. How do I downgrade to the previous version of DJI Fly app?

I try switching the 16:9 and 4:3, no luck. It is live view.

I have uninstall, reinstall apk, instead of update. I have clean my Android phone using a app. I even delete the DJI folder. Reboot phone. All no luck. (BTW, how does it know my settings and preference even after I did all these erase & uninstall)

I have the Samsung S21.

I have called DJI support. They say sent in an email (support at dji dot com) along with screenshots.

I had the same issue with latest version of DJI FLY (1.6.1). I downgraded to previous version (1.5.10), and the green bar disappeared. Now I know 100% for sure this is a bug introduced in 1.6.1.

Bad move, DJI.

Reactions: Jam0ne
Youtuber GAVINHR maintains a Google Drive folder with all android versions of DJI Fly. BIG Thanks to him!

Reactions: Jam0ne
(BTW, how does it know my settings and preference even after I did all these erase & uninstall)
It is reapplied during new and subsequent installs from your DJI account, when you sign in. Personally, I would prefer more transparency on what settings, info and data is being collected, synced and/or saved without my explicit approval, which is inclusive in the "sign your life away" agreements that almost all of us blindly click "agree, agree, agree" but rarely if ever actually read 🤔 - Some offer options to not apply saved settings. DJI is not among them.

I also downgraded to 1.5.10, and no green bar. Also, live view for my Mini, which was black on the new version, came back.

I too have this green bar whilst in photo mode, no bar with video mode.
The photo's and videos themselves are fine.
Two questions; how do we report it to DJI, and how do I find the 1.5.10 version to download, a google search takes me to the latest version?

Thanks Carl.

I too have this green bar whilst in photo mode, no bar with video mode (S22+)
The photo's and videos themselves are fine.
A question; how do we report it to DJI,?

Thanks Carl.

I had this the first time i turn on using the regular RC and phone. And then i use the DJI RC and it's not there anymore

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22