DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I bought a Mavic Mini less than 2 weeks ago and I just learned about the Mini 2...

Glad to hear the exchange worked out. I am sure you have the MM2 by now...enjoy !!! tons of fun.

Hey all, just an update and good news:

I talked to Amazon CS and she refunded my credit card immediately and just instructed me to return the Mini to a UPS outlet with a shipping label I printed out. I guess it's true about Amazon DGAF because it was really easy and I even have until Jan 31st 2021 to return it (I'll ship it tomorrow but I think it's funny they give that much leeway). I ordered the Mini 2 and it's coming tomorrow. Overall, surprisingly painless. I think it's largely contingent on orders from Amazon but if you have a similar situation to me I definitely think it's worth checking if returns are available to you.

On a side note: I had purchased Care Refresh on the Mini and I also talked to DJI CS and got that refunded as well. It was slightly more involved, having to email screenshots of proof of my refund and proof of my Care Refresh order but still painless overall.

I've watched several initial review/impression videos of the new Mini 2 and it seems like everyone says it's a big improvement over the Mini. 4k video, RAW pictures, Occusync, and increased wind resistance are all huge improvements.
1/31/2021 because of holiday season gifting. It would suck if you did your Christmas shopping early this month, gave the gift on 1/1 (some extended families do Christmas gathering on New Years) and can't return/exchange/replace the gift because the return period expired.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998