DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I cant believe my samsung note 4 works on my M2Z...

Speedmeister

Reactions
I have bad video lag using it with the P4P Obsidian. I use ipad 10.5 for both but I needed a 2nd screen to fly both at same time. I know my note 4 will run DJI GO4 and dont care about video lag since I will be flying VLOS. It worked better than expected.

I just tried my old Note 4 on the RC. I uninstalled all the apps I downloaded from the Play Store, except the bloatware that comes from Sprint and Samsung, however, I did Disable them.

I also optimized the Android and RC settings. Here is what helped me:

Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide) | Phantom Help

As for recording, doesn't the recording take place on the aircraft with the Micro USB card?

dave :)

I use the note 4 as backup. It has occasional video lag and it gets warm after use. It lacks GPU power. The video is recorded both on AC and mobile device. The video on mobile device is on lower quality and with sound recorded.

I use the note 4 as backup. It has occasional video lag and it gets warm after use. It lacks GPU power. The video is recorded both on AC and mobile device. The video on mobile device is on lower quality and with sound recorded.
Ah! Thanks for the info. I just tried the Note 4 on my RC, no flight yet. I'll test it this weekend. Thanks, man! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk