DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I can't get no zoominfaction

brutus51

Reactions
And I try and I try:)
Got the camera set to 1080P but I get no zoom selection icon, holding the function button and moving the thumbwheel doesn't do it either.
On all the youtubers the thing shows up right away.

Zoom only shows up for video so if you are using the photo settings you are out of luck. Also, make sure you are on one of the latest versions of the DJI Fly app.

Zoom only shows up for video so if you are using the photo settings you are out of luck. Also, make sure you are on one of the latest versions of the DJI Fly app.
They did state they were in 1080p, which is video mode and there should be a red dot in middle right side of screen - marked most probably 1x. Touch that button and then you can select 2 or 4x in 1080p. You can also bring up a scroller wheel to select anything in between 1x - 4x. I like the scroller wheel better, as I rarely use 4x, but going between 1x -3x helps in many video's to get close while I further out from obstacles.

If you don't have the red dot in right side of screen - don't know what to tell you other than maybe removing FlyApp and reinstalling it. Zoom has been available since about 1.4.0; so if you are at that rev on firmware - it should be there. If not at 1.4.0 - then you have to update by going to DJI website if you have Android. If Apple, they still host the updates on their Playstore.

Make sure you are in the Normal color profile.... I don't think zoom appears in any of the other color profiles.

They did state they were in 1080p, which is video mode and there should be a red dot in middle right side of screen - marked most probably 1x. Touch that button and then you can select 2 or 4x in 1080p. You can also bring up a scroller wheel to select anything in between 1x - 4x. I like the scroller wheel better, as I rarely use 4x, but going between 1x -3x helps in many video's to get close while I further out from obstacles.

If you don't have the red dot in right side of screen - don't know what to tell you other than maybe removing FlyApp and reinstalling it. Zoom has been available since about 1.4.0; so if you are at that rev on firmware - it should be there. If not at 1.4.0 - then you have to update by going to DJI website if you have Android. If Apple, they still host the updates on their Playstore.
Only 2x shows up.. no 4x..

Try going into your 3 dot menu under 'camera' and at bottom of page hit RESET CAMERA SETTINGS. Worked for me.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mdecker72