DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Caved, I Kept the Mavic 3

Well I for one went against my better judgement and grabbed a M3 and a RC Pro just before the latest FW rollout. I flew it through a couple of batteries and after 3 near miss incidents (it just wanders even with 12 plus satellites and a fresh compass calibration) I am shelving it and flying the pair of Mavic 2 Pros that never let me down. DJI got my money but now I will not jump on a Pocket 3, Mini 3, Action 2..... Nope nope nope. I am very unhappy and sick of DJI's shallow, insincere "oh we'll tell engineering, blah blah blah". $4K spent and I'm still better off flying my 3 year old M2 fleet. Sadness.

I even had the amazon return label printed and ready... However, I flew my air 2 this morning and just realized.. I didn't want to be stuck with just it for another few months.

It doesn't sting so much to admit this in here... But let me tell you, the wife really had a laugh with her "I told you so"...

Teach her when I buy a separate RC pro controller.....
Funny. I did the label thing too...The extended return period was over January 30 then I just said XXXX It.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM