DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I crashed my drone at the Golden Gate Bridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is a total liar. He's got another post here saying he just crashed it into a pig. Don't waste your time

Reactions: Rnl
This guy is a total liar. He's got another post here saying he just crashed it into a pig. Don't waste your time
Dude I was joking about the pig but I actually did crash my drone into the Golden Gate Bridge and I have footage to prove it.

Why are the blades white? All of the mavic videos I have seen with props in the FOV were always black. The video does not show a crash but actually a controlled land in the end. I'm very confused here.

Do you have a Phantom or a Mavic?

We are clearly getting trolled here. It's a Phantom, there is no crash, and it doesn't even look like that was his video. The uploader has a different name.

@dirkclod @LuvMyTJ Mods please.

What a waste of data/space. Yeah mods, this is not the first post of BS. It's just gonna keep piling.

Rite, no crash good thing, high chance of hitting car not very smart who ever did video!

Try not being a J-hole. Obviously this is not your video and you _are_ a liar and simply a troll. I'd certainly recommend that this thread be locked.

Welcome to by mute list.
You're not a J-hole, just being real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas