DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Don't want to be "that guy" or a "Kevin" but......

Ok folks... we've gone through and tried to CLEAN this thread up. Remember that the first aspect of posting on this forum is to BE NICE! If you can't be nice then skip the thread and move on to one that doesn't catch a nerve so much.

Allen
After retiring from the Military and also working Construction, you won’t find a cm of thin skin on this old guy. Comments directed at me are like water on a ducks back, just rolls right off. Nobody here knows me or ever will so who cares what they say about me? Not me.

After retiring from the Military and also working Construction, you won’t find a cm of thin skin on this old guy. Comments directed at me are like water on a ducks back, just rolls right off. Nobody here knows me or ever will so who cares what they say about me? Not me.

Regardless we all have the same rules and guidelines that we must follow regardless of how the "recipient" accepts it. We all play nice or we don't get to play here any more.

We appreciate you not being thin skinned and being a part of our community.

I was always told nobody likes a tattle tale... Mention it to him but don't "sic the dogs on him"
Tell Magic to put limits on flights then sit back and listen to members thoughts maybe worries will be heard or drowned out. Fly your own drone.

reduce the number of rules that get created that ultimately limit our ability to enjoy the hobby.
I've seen many many references to the possibility that the FAA will make new 'rules' based on the number of people who break the current set of regulations.

I think they base any changes to rules and regs on safety, common sense, and the fact that drone use is expanding, seemingly exponentially, instead.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada