DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I found this scary and humorous screen on the Litchi app website

BerndM

Reactions
I found this disaster about to happen picture on the Litchi website and thought I'd share it with you. Go to the site and scroll down to the first image after the opening screen. Unless I'm mistaken, the DJI Phantom does NOT have collision avoidance sensors on the sides, so this will not end well.:eek:

Danger Ahead.jpg

Attachments

• Danger Ahead.jpg
    Danger Ahead.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: jointeffort
That looks like a P3 about to expire...
Litchi has too many bugs to be considered reliable and their marketing team have no idea either.....
Thanks for sharing the pic LOL.

For me Litchi is less buggy than go4 on android, it may not be perfect but it does not crash constantly..

Sent from my Nexus 9 using MavicPilots mobile app

I agree. I have found Litchi very solid (except one release which had a bug that caused it to crash but this was fixed promptly).

If i'm going to spend money on a 3rd party app it needs to do sooo much more than lichi does. for example, autopilot app. Rediculously wide applicablity vs lichi for the money.

If i'm going to spend money on a 3rd party app it needs to do sooo much more than lichi does. for example, autopilot app. Rediculously wide applicablity vs lichi for the money.

Litchi is awesome and very reliable for me on Android. In comparison, Auto Pilot does nothing at any cost for me on Android.

Well, there's your problem right there. Android ;).

But honestly, the DJI platform is designed around the Iphone/Mac platform. It is adapted to Android, etc... I think the lichi app was actualy made becuase of android compatability earlier in the DJI line.

Being on IOS I use GO4 without one hiccup, never a glitch or crash, I have tested GS Pro and it works but needs a lot more functionality built in, as the current version is the first I just hope they continue to develop it.

Reactions: Atomicbear
I searched but couldn't find a place that sells it online. Can you tell me where to look?

I'll eat my words on this one. The phantom 4 pro+ has the same dimensions as the CrystalSky screen but apparently it isn't exactly it. I'm assuming that monitor is also running on Android though so DJI is still selling Android based devices.

You are aware that this is actually in transition? DJI now has their own Android based CrystalSky platform, so they will mainly invest into Android based software in future.
The CrystalSky is just going to be running a stripped down version of Android with DJI GO4 embedded, nothing special except the hardware, and then mainly the screen. Bet it will be the exact same DJI GO 4 app all other Android users have.

It's not the UK - the motorcycle is on the RIGHT side of the road... and if it was the UK, it would be head on with a "lorry", not a truck! :rolleyes:o_O

Sent from my Mavic Pro using OcuSync

Whoosh. We have trucks in U.K. (Eg Transit flat bed) and you can ride on the right side of the road - if you want to crash into one...

Sent from my mind via telepathy

Well, there's your problem right there. Android ;).

But honestly, the DJI platform is designed around the Iphone/Mac platform. It is adapted to Android, etc... I think the lichi app was actualy made becuase of android compatability earlier in the DJI line.
And yet, on the P4P it's an android OS when you get the built-in screen, so maybe they're going back to Android..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard