DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I got slated

Awesome footage! Would love some lessons!

If you sub to my YouTUbe channel we are currently working on a "behind the scenes flying video" where we go over some of the shots in the above video.

Awesome! Music fits, locations abstract and tell a story of fast progress, from industrial and hard working, to regeneration & well... the poor excuse for modern concrete bridges we have now. You probably didn’t think of it as you put it together, but it’s there if you look for it.
I’m guessing English Midlands, somewhere textiles were an industry?

Great video and editing with the music and speed ramps. I’m going to subscribe. Still can’t figure out what “slated” means.

L
Ok so my last mavic air 2 video got slated, and rightly so. But I am back again to try. If you get chance have a watch and let me know your thoughts... good or bad:
Excellent video production, very well done
Wish I was as good as you at post production. Keep up the good work.

Tip 'o the hat to you. By far one of the best videos I've seen on this or any other forum. Excellent flying/shooting/editing and pulled it all together with an awesome soundtrack. Thanx for sharing

Loved the video. Very cool. I just have to ask one question - It's probably a stupid question since nobody else has asked, but what does "slated" mean in the context of the post's title?

what does "I got Slated" mean? Great video!

what does "I got Slated" mean? Great video!
I also asked that question... I think I have figured out what he meant. Here is one of meanings of "slate" that I found on dictionary.com:

verb (tr) informal, mainly British
to criticize harshly; censure
to punish or defeat severely

Sli-woody may have been referring to his previous post titled "Sound Mode Activated!" It was very amusing, but it sure got roasted by many of the viewers. You should check it out here.

Sli-woody - If you're reading this, am I correct?

Reactions: sli-woody
You know what your doing bro, nice editing..... You also have an eye.. keep doing your thing man..... Kudos!

Reactions: sli-woody
I also asked that question... I think I have figured out what he meant. Here is one of meanings of "slate" that I found on dictionary.com:

verb (tr) informal, mainly British
to criticize harshly; censure
to punish or defeat severely

Sli-woody may have been referring to his previous post titled "Sound Mode Activated!" It was very amusing, but it sure got roasted by many of the viewers. You should check it out here.

Sli-woody - If you're reading this, am I correct?

You certainly are correct, I got criticised harshly :) = UK slang "SLATED"

Reactions: PBDawg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard