DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sound Mode activated!

sounds like the videos i used to take with my early drones, with a go pro type camera mounted underneath ,after a while it gets on your nerves when being played back, only thing to do is turn the volume down or sound off on your computer, and you can only hear other sounds when the motors of the drone are not running ,a complete waste of time sorry

sounds like the videos i used to take with my early drones, with a go pro type camera mounted underneath ,after a while it gets on your nerves when being played back, only thing to do is turn the volume down or sound off on your computer, and you can only hear other sounds when the motors of the drone are not running ,a complete waste of time sorry
It might be interesting to hear what those birds were saying?! LETS GET OUT OF HEREEEEEE

Reactions: hiflyer201
ok lets leave it there the OP has said why he did it ,it was quite funny when he had to put what he was saying on the screen ,

For anyone looking for the sound option in their record settings:
Thanks for answering my long thought of question....do I need to record sound? The answer, clearly, is no. As they say in New York City...FUGGETABOUDIT. (FOR NON-AMERICANS- "FORGET ABOUT IT.").

I have an additional sound feature, it’s a loud scream followed by @#&$& this can be activated by flying any drone into terrain not designed for flight.
For the inquisitive members of this forum examples are trees, water, and solid ground.They can be found very easily in most parts of the world.

It would be real cool if you could do sound one feature I dream of!!
Can it be done?

Of course it's a joke but the thumbs downs reactions on his channel and negative comments here forced him to add
(NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY)
I must be a bit slow because it was not obvious initially that it was a joke. BTW, I have seen folks do even less sensible things with their drones.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2