DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I HATE DJI ASSISTANT 2!!!!!!

Every single computer I have ever had running windows will load dji assistant 2
But once I actually plug it in the usb I have
NOTHING..
I can use those same USB ports for other apps and NEVER A PROBLEM..
I have tried at least a dozen different power cords and still nothing...
The assistant 2 program isn’t that complicated so why doesn’t a mid level laptop running windows 10 have the ability?
Everything else I load runs flawlessly..

I really need this cause I’m getting calibrate
Sensors and CANT CAUSE I NEED ASSISTANT 2....
I think It sucks big time..
Any ideas?
Thank u
Hi I have a Pro wanted to check out firmware using DJI assistant on a windows computer yesterday U.K. time got my RC and Aircraft ready using usb connection wire from RC. Opened the Assistant plugged cable in to port, nothing, told incorrect assistant . Download new version plugged cable into port start up RC ok, same with aircraft ok.
Next day opened up assistant plugged same RC cable into computer port nothing? Downloaded Assistant 2 mavic Pro again nothing, Hmm so I tried different cable shorter one it worked? Not a technology guy but it was very confusing,

UPDATE ALL MODULES
it upgraded the firmware and remote version today
Yet it won't connect to DJI Assistant 2
Tried 98 times with different cords, uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted computer, had to recharge 2 batteries I did it so many times.
No video, no battery information, 13 sat's at best, can't see onboard storage and she don't see S/n.
Sounds like a flight controller think.

Last edited:
98 times eh..
Sounds like ya not holding ya mouth right.​
B01D3304-7E41-45DA-A4F1-42B8DE437FB8.gif
?​

Reactions: PAW
I've not had any problems with Assistant 2, have run it on three or four computers and don't recollect which 'changes' I allowed when it installed.

When calibrating the sensors, the screen resolution needs to be set so the calibration grid fills the screen, and the instructions need to be followed closely. I learned that from this forum.

I believe Assistant 2 is 'safe', but I also believe DJI has excellent drones and their customer service is the best, and some people would disagree with that.

Is this software safe? It wants to make changes to my computer.
I believe it is safe. In a broader sense, I can’t think of any software you install (or updates you download) that don’t display this message now. It will have to make a change in your computer in order to set a download file location and configure a path to the executable that will kick off the application when you click on it to start it up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO