DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I hate this tree.

Has something to do with either a rake or a leaf blower and some bags to hide the leaves in. I don’t have to deal with that yearly issue because of where I sleep, but I’ve visited that side of the continent and can certainly understand the thought. Lots of leaf producing monsters there.

Ahhh so a drone photo is considered off topic. Noted.

While I feel the pain, I love fall and the leaves changing colors. This time of year I am out skimming my pool from leaves every day, yet those trees come in handy during the hot summer months! I bought an EGO battery leaf blower, and it is very easy to use through this short period of the year.... I am sure you have a very nice car underneath the cover and take good care of it.

I bought an EGO battery leaf blower
I thought they were great until two of them failed. Worked fine when I put it down, went to use it 5 minutes later and no go. Switched to the Milwaukee brand and still going!

I thought they were great until two of them failed. Worked fine when I put it down, went to use it 5 minutes later and no go. Switched to the Milwaukee brand and still going!
Glad you found a brand that works!

I have the EGO chainsaw, two leaf blowers and the weed eater. I have used them for the past two years without any of the problems you described.

I's my neighbor's tree. Every year it dumps about 100lbs of leaves into my yard. I get sick of cleaning it up every year. This is why I hate this tree.
That would be a bother but I LOVE autumn and the fall colors... So I would love to pick the tree up and move it to my yard... :)

Attachments

• Sunset on Suncook River.jpg
    Sunset on Suncook River.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 6
I froze my fingers and toes trying to get it down, Parks dept. got it down for me a week later. My wife is finally speaking to me again over that one, LOL. but then I have many stories about that over the last 40 years!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki