DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have a replacement mavic pro...what is this issue called?

2thdoc14

Reactions
Hi All,

I had a Mavic Pro for a number of months...was a great unit! One day it magically disconnected from the controller and never flew home. I found it finally, crashed, and the gimbel was messed up!

I sent it back and they replaced it due to a malfunction.

I was sent another unit, but this unit has a problem with jumpy video. I never had this issue with my other unit, so is this a unit problem, hardware, or something else?

Should I try to return it? Please see this video for example.....from about 35 seconds to 50

thanks!!

Dropbox - DJI_0019.MOV

there are a few threads on here that show similar faults, update the firmware then in options reset the camera. If that does not work for you look through the threads for more specific advise.

Hi All,

I had a Mavic Pro for a number of months...was a great unit! One day it magically disconnected from the controller and never flew home. I found it finally, crashed, and the gimbel was messed up!

I sent it back and they replaced it due to a malfunction.

I was sent another unit, but this unit has a problem with jumpy video. I never had this issue with my other unit, so is this a unit problem, hardware, or something else?

Should I try to return it? Please see this video for example.....from about 35 seconds to 50

thanks!!

Dropbox - DJI_0019.MOV

As already said, this has been raised a few times and is often fixed by updating or refreshing the Firmware via Assistant 2.

Interesting that your bird went away. This happened last week to me. Th drone was on RTH in GPS automatic mode, lost connections and found her 2 days later. Even the service form has a point - RTH failure...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckp