DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I just bought the goggles for $349

HWCM

Reactions
Check your inbox. I had a $100 off coupon setting in there for the goggles. So I bought them.
I do not know much about them other than they are huge. I might send them back if i do not like them. I figured it would be a nice way to have someone experience the flights with me or to use them when there is a lot of sun glare on my ipad screen.
Does anyone here have them? Thoughts?

Reactions: HWCM
Hi HWCM

Hi I have had the DJI Goggles for 6 months or so, I also have Headplay and Fatshark goggles, if you have not had an immersive FPV experience flying your drone, then you are in for a treat.
Yes the goggles are big, and it will take you some time getting used to them, but the effort is well worth it.
I suggest that you get familiar with their function at home sat on your sofa with the drone sat on a table, get used to the touch pad and the way it works, it's not immediately intuitive, check out the different viewing modes and resolutions, the Zoom function is great.... anyway I could go on, but I urge you to familiarise yourself with the goggles at home without the hassle of trying them out whilst flying, I'm sure that way you will enjoy the experience all the more.

Happy Flying... :)
Waylander

Check your inbox. I had a $100 off coupon setting in there for the goggles. So I bought them.
I do not know much about them other than they are huge. I might send them back if i do not like them. I figured it would be a nice way to have someone experience the flights with me or to use them when there is a lot of sun glare on my ipad screen.
Does anyone here have them? Thoughts?

Where do we find this so called coupon? I might be a bit more tempted.

Where do we find this so called coupon? I might be a bit more tempted.
Dji sends them our randomly it seems. A lot of people have gotten them. But they won't send them to you if you ask for it.
Its not a "so called coupon".

Hi HWCM

Hi I have had the DJI Goggles for 6 months or so, I also have Headplay and Fatshark goggles, if you have not had an immersive FPV experience flying your drone, then you are in for a treat.
Yes the goggles are big, and it will take you some time getting used to them, but the effort is well worth it.
I suggest that you get familiar with their function at home sat on your sofa with the drone sat on a table, get used to the touch pad and the way it works, it's not immediately intuitive, check out the different viewing modes and resolutions, the Zoom function is great.... anyway I could go on, but I urge you to familiarise yourself with the goggles at home without the hassle of trying them out whilst flying, I'm sure that way you will enjoy the experience all the more.

Happy Flying... :)
Waylander
I have used the litchi app and vr headset

Hi HWCM

It's good that you have had some FPV experience, you wont be so disoriented flying FPV, the DJI goggles have as far as I am concerned given me the best and clearest view that I have had from goggles, by the way, I don't work for or get anything for this endorsement, I'm only passing on my experience.
Also if you wear reading glasses ( I do ), you can get clip in lenses from Focus-Fixers, see this link

Regards
Waylander

The goggles are great. They are large because they have twice the tech of any other goggle out there. If you got a good price on them, consider yourself lucky and enjoy.

My goggles just arrived. Unfortunately, my Mavic has been sent to hospital (DJI care refresh) :(. So, I have to figure out how to connect to my Spark, which I've read from a few forums, is a bit of PITA.

I was seriously thinking of getting a pair as I got the voucher too, but then I saw a guy in the park with them and to be honest he just looked a bit of a pleb. The race edition in black may be a little more discrete but my interest level dropped immidiately when I saw them in the flesh. It wouldnt be worth being laughed at daily by my wife who already thinks my "toy" fettish needs medical attention :D

I'll wait for the v2 or v3 package before I commit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711