DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I just crashed my Mavic 2 Pro

If you have DJI Care Refresh, you have to send it from your home country and they will return it to your home address.

Oh sad! Do you know the reason why they don't accept to send it to a holiday destination?

Oh sad! Do you know the reason why they don't accept to send it to a holiday destination?
Because it’s not a fixed address. They cannot guarantee it’ll arrive at the given location at a given date, and if the owner then moves on to their next destination, the replacement drone would be considered lost. It’s a risk they don’t want to take.

Because it’s not a fixed address. They cannot guarantee it’ll arrive at the given location at a given date, and if the owner then moves on to their next destination, the replacement drone would be considered lost. It’s a risk they don’t want to take.

OK I get it thanks. Well actually the place where I'm spending my holidays is my second home and I will spend more than a month there so I would have had enough time to receive it. But anyway, I will wait to come back to my home country in order to send it then.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242