DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I just got the DJI Goggles today. AMA.

I would not buy used Goggles guys. I don't know about you, but I live where it's hot (Arizona), and it's covered in Sweat on the band.

The material is like a vapor barrier and the sweat just collects between and drips... I used to be a welder and the welding helmets had a better solution. A pad that had removable terry cloth material so you can wash it.. also the headband is awkward. I wish it too would cinch down like a welding helmet.

Reactions: superdave5050
Reactions: sacballa
Did you get them yet?
Finally, after 8 days to ship to California, the Goggles box has arrived. But OMG, the shipping box is HUGE - 18" x 18" x 18"!!! Inside... the 8" x 8" x 12" actual box with hardly any bubble wrap - ugg! Perhaps they got a good price on Phantom boxes???DJI Goggles Box.jpg IMG_4113 rotated.jpg IMG_4114.JPG

Has anyone ordered from anywhere other than DJI??
I ordered mine from Newegg after the first round of pre-orders sold out. Newegg orders are also fulfilled directly by the DJI Store.

Reactions: sacballa
How do they compare to your Avegant Glyph's?
I don't have my Avegant Glyph's with me at the moment, so I cannot compare the clarity. Here are some things I like better about the DJI Goggles when comparing them to the Avegant Glyph headset:
  • The DJI Goggles are more comfortable since they don't rest on my nose
  • No matter how I adjust the Avegant Glyph headset, the corners of the picture are always just a bit blurry (due to the way they fit my face)
  • I don't like how the Avegant Glyph headset completely cover my ears
  • The DJI Goggles are easier to connect since they are wireless
  • Since the DJI Goggles were designed for DJI aircraft, they allow settings and flight modes to be configured from the goggles
The Avegant Glyph headset is still a good option if portability is very important to you. They are my second favorite FPV goggles at the moment.

Reactions: mikesher
Has anyone ordered from anywhere other than DJI??

Yes I ordered from Advexure. They advertise on this site. They are an Authorized DJI dealer.

I ordered from them on 4/24 received it on 5/59 I talked to them on the phone and with the email chat they answered all my questions.

Good service and I would use them again.

Yes I ordered from Advexure. They advertise on this site. They are an Authorized DJI dealer.

I ordered from them on 4/24 received it on 5/59 I talked to them on the phone and with the email chat they answered all my questions.

Good service and I would use them again.

5/29 was the date.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23