I just got the DJI Goggles today. AMA.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
I just received the DJI Goggles today. What do you want to know about them?

Reactions: hychewright
What your first flight was like....also...I wear glasses..and believe you do as well? I know the goggles fit well with the slot for glasses..I was just wondering how your glasses worked with the sharpness and if you had any blurring? My picture seems a bit blurred...so I might go to a bit stronger drugstore cheap-o's as suggested by some posts earlier..

Last edited:
Reactions: naftilos
**** I'm just checked my order set for ship I June and they are delivered on my front porch yesterday

Last edited:
Quality of image: is it really smooth and crisp? Any pixellation? In a scale 0-10 how immersive are they? Is it already there.......or still need development to get the "perfect" feelings?

Msinger, have you had a chance to try them out yet? If so, are they as advertised as far as the picture quality? Do they let a lot or some light in through the bottom of the goggle? Thanks.

I wear glasses..and believe you do as well? I know the goggles fit well with the slot for glasses..I was just wondering how your glasses worked with the sharpness and if you had any blurring?
I do have glasses, but I normally wear contacts. The picture was very sharp when I adjusted the IPD knob on the bottom of the goggles. This picture is definitely better than all of the goggles I've tried.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
I want to see what I look like wearing them will you send them to me so I can try it? That's all I wanna know LOL I just hope they're as nice as my imagination thinks they are

Quality of image: is it really smooth and crisp?
It's as crisp as an iPad screen. The image is better than all of the other goggles I own (Fat Shark Dominator V3, HeadPlay HD, Avegant Glyph, Eachine Goggles One, Epson Moverio BT-300).

Any pixellation?
No.

In a scale 0-10 how immersive are they?
I don't know if immersive is the right word. It's more like sitting in a movie theater and watching a huge screen. The screen is larger than all of the goggles I listed above.

Reactions: Franksr and ryo
I want to see what I look like wearing them will you send them to me so I can try it?
Send me a headshot and I'll Photoshop it for you ;)

FINALLY received notification an hour ago DJI shipped (ordered 4/24, #0019899013080). Come on FedEx, I'm at the curb waiting for you...

Reactions: Blades

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23