DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I like to look around on the RTH

@KelvinFPV i have deleted the other thread as you already have reactions in this one please only use one forum for a particular thread thanks

Reactions: Thomas B
@KelvinFPV i have deleted the other thread as you already have reactions in this one please only use one forum for a particular thread thanks
Did you read the other one? I made the other post to more clearly describe what I was doing up front instead of just posting the picture that got moved here. This photo wasn't really ment to be a "showcase". It was an example of looking around with the camera while using RTH on the MA2. Now that I'm on a PC instead of on my phone it actually looks way cooler though :)

Reactions: old man mavic
yes i did read it ,you do know you can edit your post if you want to so if you want to add what you said in the other post ,click on edit at the bottom and then add text ,then just press save when you have done

How do you swing camera left and right whilst RTH? didn't know you could [emoji848]
Hold your finger touching the screen. Then when you move your finger, you're moving the ginbal in that direction (sorry for my English)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure