DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I lost my DJI Mavic Mini

Matos

Reactions
Hey everyone.

Is it possible for me to buy just the drone? (DJI Mavic MIni)

I lost it but still have the controller and 2 batteries, I would like to buy just the drone itself it possible.

Thanks in advance.

care to post how you lost it?

Sorry to hear that :( How did you lose it? why cant you use find my drone? can you not find the body? man that sucks. sorry to hear that again.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
I lost it because I did not follow the safety rules regarding wind speed, so basically I just watched it fly away to Narnia until it disappeared. I tried searching for it where the last position was recorded but did not find it

aww that's horrible, it's so tempting to push the wind.. hope you get another one sorted soon.

Sorry to hear about the unplanned narnia flight:(.

I got my MM stuck up a tree so started looking at options to get just a new aircraft and soon found there were basically none, other than buying a new/second hand drone and controller (ie not flymore combo). I managed to eventually get my Mini down from the tree, and miraculously it was undamaged and fully working after 4 weeks in the rain and shine, so no longer need to get just a drone.

Demand for just the drone with no controller etc is high for the exact reason you're looking for one, but unfortunately very few people just lose the controller and then have a spare drone to sell.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy