DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I`m looking for pilots around Leeds Weakfield

Welll. I'm there almost every day. I'm trying to fly it as much as possible till the end of summer.

Hi I'm nick in yeadon been too windy just lately give me a shout when it's calm

Wildnick and siwyleeds if you fancy doing some flying some time let me know I am from Leeds ls7 area

Walked around Tingley reservoir at the weekend (without my Mavic) and 2 mavics flew overhead. Looked cool and freaked me out at the same time, felt for a second like I'd lost my remote. I'm Wakefield based BTW.

Walked around Tingley reservoir at the weekend (without my Mavic) and 2 mavics flew overhead. Looked cool and freaked me out at the same time, felt for a second like I'd lost my remote. I'm Wakefield based BTW.
Hi Paul if you fancy flying sometime let me know not that far from you pm me I have been to ladybower today always good to meet other mavic pilots

Hi, I just got my Mavic a couple of days ago. I've not flown it yet as i'm having problems calibrating the compass.
I Keep getting the message in settings, compass 2 disconnected, i've tried downgrading the firmware etc and am waiting on DJI forum to see if its a problem that I cannot fix.
I've spent hours trying to calibrate it' but no joy. the lights at rear flash red and yellow after calibration.
When i'm finally airborne I would appreciate watching to get some tips off more experienced flyers.
Based near Cleckheaton.
Cheers, Dunx.

Hi mate. Do a you usually fly alone? I actually live in cas. Well just on the border with pointe. Where barkers fencing is. I went to the racecourse twice this weekend to try FPVwith goggles. It's really cool. Have You tried those? Many thanks Bobby
I live in Sherburn in Elmet, sadly disabled so can't get out very often, still not managed t fly my Mavic Pro yet but looking forward to it

We won`t get much of good weather anymore but I will keep monitoring BBC weather ands maybe next weekend we could arrange something? I`ll keep You updated guys. thanks

Reactions: yorkie9668
Hi. Yes it`s fine. Many people is flying around there. Also Petrol Airplanes
Thanks

Ih new to this live in saddleworth but have to come to Leeds on Thursday/ Friday if the weather is OK does eneyone fancy a hour flying I'm new so advice welcome

Haga lout. I’m up for Friday, but don’t know the area at all, hopefully someone else with some local knowledge will make one in.

Wakefield here

should set a meet up guys.
Yes, up for a meet malcam. Happy to travel over to Wakey area.
Am in Calderdale, any good places over there for us to have a fly round.
Cheers
Mike

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli