DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I made a simple 3D printed controller extender for the iPad pro 9.7" and iPad Mini 5

I just received mine today. I really like the overall form factor with my Mini 5 and the new MA2 controller style. It makes a lot more sense than the old raised tablet mount that I used with the Mini controller.

I just received mine today. I really like the overall form factor with my Mini 5 and the new MA2 controller style. It makes a lot more sense than the old raised tablet mount that I used with the Mini controller.
Im going to give one a try as well!

Reactions: Miss Chrisy Co
I own the iPad Air 3 (10.5") and bought this mount and it works fine with it. It also works with my 2018 11" iPad Pro.
Thanks for letting me know that, I had someone ask me today about the 11" iPad and I wasn't sure if it would work or not.

I'm really enjoying the iPad mini 5 as my main, it's lighter than my couple year old iPad Pro and works better with DJI Fly. Personally I didn't like how my mav mount fit into my Air 2 controller which is why I made this. No issues with range although I only tested out to about 1KM, that's as far as I'll go before I lose VLOS.

I'm also working on a lanyard holder somewhere in the middle. A 3D printed mount for the Firehouse Dual is almost done, working out a kink in it's design.

Thanks!

View attachment 101373View attachment 101374View attachment 101375View attachment 101376View attachment 101377

I really like your design of this particular tablet mount for iPad Mini 5. It appears to be lightweight and the angle should help with sun glare. I visited the Etsy webpage, put the item in the cart but at checkout I get an error message saying does not ship to Guam. Guam is a US Protectorate Territory in the Pacific Ocean west of Hawaii. There are US Military bases and military personnel all over the place here so I'm surprised and disappointed to receive that "does not ship . . ." message. Is there a way we can work around this? Please advise, thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54