DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need an advise please!

Numero 5

Reactions
I'm thinking of buying a new phone and using it exclusively for my Mavic Pro, but I'd like also to reduce the costs...
I'm thinking to buy a Xiaomi RedMi 5 plus (4gb of ram), but before buying it I'd like to know if it will work and if l will be lag free in live video preview, since with my actual phone I have serious lag problems during flight.
Is anyone using this Xiaomi model and could confirm me that it works well?

Thank you very much in advance

I'm thinking of buying a new phone and using it exclusively for my Mavic Pro, but I'd like also to reduce the costs...
I'm thinking to buy a Xiaomi RedMi 5 plus (4gb of ram), but before buying it I'd like to know if it will work and if l will be lag free in live video preview, since with my actual phone I have serious lag problems during flight.
Is anyone using this Xiaomi model and could confirm me that it works well?

Thank you very much in advance

I’m using an Huawei ascend Xt2 with 2 gigs of ram and dont have lag so you should be fine.

i don,t know if u r aware but the Xiaomi RedMi 5 plus (4gb of ram) is very good optian for u

There have been many reports on the past few firmware and software updates of lagging video. You may want to try another phone first (borrow from spouse or friend) to see if the lagging video is related to the phone, or the DJI gear.

I'm thinking about getting a Moto G5s Plus. It's also Snapdragon 625 2GHz octocore. It's 5.5" FHD and is on sale right now, 64GB/4GB RAM. Don't know what kind of glass in the Xiaomi, but gorilla glass in the Moto. I've got a G4 now and it generally does good on the video feed running at 1.5GHz and 2GB RAM. Turbo Charging is nice. Moto G series phones run fairly stock Android. It may not contain a magnetic compass sensor and no NFC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S