DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need your bad swollen Mavic Pro battery

SuperPete

Reactions
I am working on battery mod project, need couple dead mavic pro batterys for config testing. If you have bad swollen batt, I will take it.
I will cover your shipping expense.
Let me know in PM please.
Thank you

Are you going to provide safety lipo bags for shipping bad batts?
Are you gonna be responsible for any problems or issues that may happened while these bad batts are in transit? Sorry, I always think of the worst case scenario on things, hopefully no problems or issues would arise but you never know.JMHO

You are probably correct.
IF battery badly swollen, it's probably not so safe to ship it anyway.

Well, let me know what you got, I am mainly after battery case and controller board that is inside of the battery.
thank you

Last edited:
Shipping bad batts that you know that it's bad and not declaring it is kind a risky, don't you think?

What about a batt that is still good but the connector was slightly melted? i asume you need the broard thats controlls it all if so this batt i have is good but you cannont connect it to any charger or the AC..

You know what, send me a batt, Ill take it, maybe board is good and I can refurbish that.
PM me how much you think shipping will be and I will PayPal you that.
Thanks

You know what, send me a batt, Ill take it, maybe board is good and I can refurbish that.
PM me how much you think shipping will be and I will PayPal you that.
Thanks
Where are you located? i'm in sw florida and i have no clue about shipping can't be much.. pm me with your address and i'll ship it out on monday for you..

Reactions: sburke
Anyone else has bad battery to spare?

I was thinking to use mavic battery controller board and battery plug and connected all that to Inspire 1 battery, ohh yeah baby, it will be little bigger but it will work awesome. Need battery to test it with.

Looking for donations

Reactions: kidroc
Hey super Pete.... did the package get there yet? all my PMs are gone for some reason!!!

Last edited:
Got the batt, awesome, thank you. Seems like working battery, what happened to that plug?
I am searching now for Inspire 1 batt, to pair inspire 1 cells to the mavic batt controller board.
3S 1P 5800Mah baby!!! 45 min flight time.

lol I bought 4 of those power extra batts to try and i have 4 oems the power extra batts are okay.. they really are but not for a modded Mavic lol.. Sport mode++ they can't keep up and they already run hotter than the OEM batts do anyways so if anyone that wants to check these out just be mindful and watch the temps and cell balances. Pete I do think you can fix that pin on the connector but please take pics of the inside for me I really want to see how the pack was assembled and how well or not it is soldered.

Reactions: SuperPete

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial