DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I pad mini 4 or iPhone 10 for monitor?

RZR12

Reactions
I know this has been asked many times, I saw the answer before but can't find the answer, I have a iPhone 10 and would like to know if a iPad mini 4 would be a upgrade, I have a iPad air but it's too big and cumbersome. I don't want to spend $800 bucks for the new latest at this point. Also if the mini 4 would be better and easier to see would I want the WiFi with Cellular model? Mavic 2 Zoom

Thanks in advance for any advice you all would have.

Mini5 if you can handle the $. Faster processor.
Mini4 has been working fine for several years. Cell is not a requirement, but will help on the resale end.

Mimi 5 just come out faster processor same price as mini 4 no brainer, I was using my Mavic with IPhone X attached but mini 5 is a MASSIVE difference and fits into the remote controller jaws nicely.

One thing I’ve noticed on the new 5 is the battery seems to not drain as fast as the mini4’s I’ve had.

Hi Startz...have you noticed the increase in brightness?
Haven’t really paid that much attention to that detail. I seem to remember reading that it’s only a 10% change. I will be using it this weekend and will watch for that.

Haven’t really paid that much attention to that detail. I seem to remember reading that it’s only a 10% change. I will be using it this weekend and will watch for that.
Thanks

I suppose if you didn't notice, than it is not that noticeable

As long as you can shade the face of the mini, it works well.
I just use a large brim hat and have no visibility issues.

As long as you can shade the face of the mini, it works well.
I just use a large brim hat and have no visibility issues.
thanks, I'll try that.

I've had the most success inside my car, but it limits the range to about 2500 feet.

I've also used flat black t-shirts to cut down on glare.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos