DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I pad mount for MA2

View attachment 102573
View attachment 102574

Need longer cable:

AUKEY USB C to Lightning Cable(1ft 2-Pack MFi Certified) Nylon PD Fast Charging Cable Type C to Lightning Cable Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro/XS / 8 Plus, iPad Pro 2017, and Other Apple iOS Devices
Has anyone found a short usb-c to lightning with 90* fittings...i cant find one

FlightDeck is a great setup. B and H has it available. My second one. My other one is used with the CS - on my Mavic Air 1.

I do like the looks of the Skyreat as well. I have an older model of that mount. Here is my setup now:

IMG_0824-1.jpg

I got this one off thingiverse. If you'd like a link I can look it up or you can just search Mavic Air 2. There are quite a few on there now.

Attachments

• 20200524_120314.jpg
    20200524_120314.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
The MavMount I got for my Mavic Pro 2 works just fine. Had to get a longer cable as using the stock cable can be done but it is really stretching it. But there are a couple of guys 3D printing adapters and selling on Etsy that look lighter and more compact.

Mavic iPad adapter

I had the Skyreat originally for the older style controllers. I tried using it for the Air 2 controller and unfortunately it was pretty wobbly, albeit it did fit.

I ordered one from Miss Chrisy Co and it seems to work well, although the price seems to have went up quite a bit.

Another option I found was This

Good evening. Might you have plans for your sun screen that you would be willing to share with us? Also, can your plan, if shared, be able to be scaled up to fit an iPad Air gen 1?

Thank you
Rick
It probably will but I would have to do some CAD work to redesign the size. I could use a better hood for my P4 where I also use an iPad Air. I'll make a video when I figure it out.

This one is perfect, AND will work with the cord that comes with the MA2. $13.00 for Ipad Mini... $15.00 for larger IPAD. Stock cord only works with Mini.

I’ve got a few different mounts for my iPad Mini for previous Mavics, but I’m really liking the simplicity of this design. This could also fit in most MA2 cases or bags.

Reactions: Nonprophet
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423