DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I pad mount for MA2

Reactions: Gipper and Rchawks
looks a great bit of kit, i recently ordered the new one they have developed for the original mavic controllers ,for delivery early june ,pre order comes with a neck strap and a cable of choice to connect to RC at no extra cost

Reactions: Gipper and Rchawks
This one is perfect, AND will work with the cord that comes with the MA2. $13.00 for Ipad Mini... $15.00 for larger IPAD. Stock cord only works with Mini.

D6DF393B-B9E0-473B-AF5C-E9EF866D8A00.jpeg
I bought this as an impulse buy when I purchased my Mini. The Deck doesn’t fit right in the Mini controller. It wobbles. It feels great in the MA2 controller but It definitely adds a lot of weight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rchawks
This one is perfect, AND will work with the cord that comes with the MA2. $13.00 for Ipad Mini... $15.00 for larger IPAD. Stock cord only works with Mini.

Thanks Mavic Mike!

Reactions: Rchawks

1590514253956.png
1590514316819.png

Need longer cable:

AUKEY USB C to Lightning Cable(1ft 2-Pack MFi Certified) Nylon PD Fast Charging Cable Type C to Lightning Cable Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro/XS / 8 Plus, iPad Pro 2017, and Other Apple iOS Devices

Which IPad are you guys using anyway?
Mini 4 or 5 ?
I’ve been hearing that the 4 can’t even handle the DJ I fly App..

Thanks Mavic Mike!
You are quite welcome Miss Chrisy. I am sure the owners of the Mavic Air 2 will see the great value to getting one of your Tablet holders as it is much lighter than any other options mentioned here, can be used with the stock lightning cable that comes with the drone, but MOST of all, it does not cover any part of the front control panel or the sticks. This is the perfect tablet holder AND it is the least expensive of them all. And it can be setup quite easily without tools or screws. I highly recommend this tablet holder AND also the lanyard mount which can easily be used in conjunction with each other. Thumbswayup Thumbswayup

[/URL]
Has anyone found a new Ipad mount for the MA2?
I just got the misschrisy mount and it works great and the best part is it cost 15.00 and you don’t have to buy a longer cord for it!!

Which IPad are you guys using anyway?
Mini 4 or 5 ?
I’ve been hearing that the 4 can’t even handle the DJ I fly App..

I'm using a iPad 6 (newer version)
Thanks to everyone for all these choices, I should receive my MA2 tomorrow! Still haven't decided yet on which mount, they all have their advantages.

Last edited:
I found this on Amazon and it works just fine.

Tablet holder
I rushed in and bought a polarair mount...great quality but so heavy. I since saw this and ordered one of those also with the lanyard mount...hopefully not so heavy...
Buying a MA2 FMC is the cheap part.... mounts, new laptop, new ipad mini 5 etc etc....when will it stop

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78