DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I posted a new effort today. Please take a look.

Comments welcome.

This was a wonderful tribute and well done. My favorite show was towards the end, where the drone rose high above the flags. My least favorite two (2) shots were the WAY TOO FAST swirl/yawing/panning shots, which would have been much better if slowed down a bit. They were disturbing and hurt my eyes. Thank you for doing this. We don't recognize these fallen heroes enough.

Reactions: Thomas B and Kyle76
This was a wonderful tribute and well done. My favorite show was towards the end, where the drone rose high above the flags. My least favorite two (2) shots were the WAY TOO FAST swirl/yawing/panning shots, which would have been much better if slowed down a bit. They were disturbing and hurt my eyes. Thank you for doing this. We don't recognize these fallen heroes enough.
I agree, Dale. I was trying to manually do a helix-style shot because I couldn’t get a good lock for a Quick Shot. It ended up too fast, or at least too close. Kind of dizzying. I appreciate you looking and commenting.

I liked the tribute, and the only comment I'd make is that the transitions at 0.09 and 0.47 jarred. Maybe the shots were too similar? I'd still use the shots, but maybe reorder them to have transitions between less similar shots?

Reactions: Kyle76
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech