DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I purchased the Hanatora Adjustable Remote Controller Joystick Stick for DJI

MIGUELVM360

Reactions
Purchased the Hanatora Adjustable Remote Controller Joystick Stick for DJI Mavic Mini,Mavic Air/Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic 2 Zoom, Aluminum Alloy Metal Control Thumb Replacement Extension Accessories from amazon and works great but then I noticed that i was only able to take off by hitting the take off button instead of using the sticks. Thought i had some issues. I reloaded the software on the remote and the bird and same issue. Today I put the original Sticks back on and everything works well. So weird. Has anyone else had any issues like this?

How are you trying to launch, by bringing the sticks together (lower right, lower left)? If so, are the extensions now hitting, preventing you from reaching FULL lower right and lower left?

I was flying with him the other day and watched how his M2P props didn’t start up as usual (lower left, lower right). When he switched back to OEM sticks, everything worked as normal. There is no way for the sticks to touch each other, so no movement was impeded.

Weird, right?

3A6361CC-88FE-491A-8A92-7C6846513D55.jpeg

Reactions: MIGUELVM360
Thats odd. Yeah, I see there's no way they could impede. Wth? I just dont see any way that should impact ANYTHING, let alone start up.

::scratching my head::

Compare the outside diameter of the base of the original sticks to the replacements. I bet the new ones are just slightly larger than the originals, and are preventing the "ball" from traveling to the limit because the base of the stick is hitting the raised lip around the "ball."

I was flying with him the other day and watched how his M2P props didn’t start up as usual (lower left, lower right). When he switched back to OEM sticks, everything worked as normal. There is no way for the sticks to touch each other, so no movement was impeded.

Weird, right?

View attachment 111426
It appears that it is possible, with the sticks screwed down that the fat part might touch the rim of the controller before the "balls" are fully rolled in.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Compare the outside diameter of the base of the original sticks to the replacements. I bet the new ones are just slightly larger than the originals, and are preventing the "ball" from traveling to the limit because the base of the stick is hitting the raised lip around the "ball."
oh I will look tonight. I bet that could be the issue. Thank you. This was driving me crazy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS