DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 I rarely cheat but...

I do the normal exposure/sharpen/noise reduction to photos but almost never go much beyond that. The other day I failed to place a pano shot properly and the result was not good. The upper left corner is lightroom trying to fill in for my failure. I can chop off some of the left side and lose the small hill in the distance and everything to the left of it or I can replace the entire sky. Inasmuch as my audience is all of 30 or 40 people for most of my videos on youtube (making a living with youtube seems to be a problem...) I think I'm going to cheat and replace the sky. If I do it I don't know for sure which sky I will use (using photoshop to do the replacement) but thought folks might enjoy piling on some harsh words for fun. Don't use the photo at all? Cut off the left side? Here is the failed pano above and a possible replacement below. If this makes it into a short video on youtube (and linked here) ...you will know the secret cheat sauce if you see it. Pile it on. I can take it. Get creative.
View attachment 161770
Photo #1 is very good. Photo #2 is spectacular.
Great work.

Perfect

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki